Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Packing for college



Well, I have my notebook, pen, new (and as yet unread) book on Praxis - must look that up in the dictionary before tomorrow evening. I also have my red carnation for Br. John, my personal tutor, to be able to pick me out in a crowd as we have yet to meet. (I have an Anglican monk as a tutor. I think that is just so cool!) I will probably also need my illegal supply of adrenalin as I will be attending college at the end of a full day of "teaching" other people's spotty, hormonal and defiant children ...well, and some nice ones too, if I have to be totally honest. (It will come as no surprise that I have resisted the Bishop's attempt to get me on board with children's work.)


So down to work: I am an ordinand, a Candidate Pastor, a Lay Minister and a theological student.


Wow!


And I am so excited at what God is doing in my life.


Don't screw up!